Thursday, April 17, 2014

Baby update: 3 months

I never did these monthly updates when Kate and Spencer were babies. Honestly it did not even cross my mind. The first year was a matter of survival, and I hardly remember anything about the first six months. So with Ben my brain is even more mushy and I want to remember these things with this baby. 

So, Ben is three months old today! I feel like he was just born. I definitely do not feel like I have found a groove yet. I am just making it through each day...and night. One day I will sleep more than 4 hours at a time. And I will learn to go to bed earlier. 

In his third month of life Ben:
Weighs about 14 lbs and about 24 inches long

Can still fit into some 3 months but we have pulled out 3-6 months too

Laughed his first laugh on 4/14 and did it once and it was the cutest thing ever but hasn't done it again

Still wakes once in the night 

Is generally pretty happy 

Naps 45 minutes to the minute. Boo.  

Stayed with someone other than mommy and daddy ( it was aunt Mimi, aunt Sarah, uncle Winston)

Found his hands and holds them high kb the air. 

Traveled on his first trip to KY. He did awesome in the car and overall did great sleeping and being on the go. He met his great-grandparents, one grandmother, and saw lots of family and many many friends 

He is the most loved baby on the planet I believe!


Only a few more days of my wide-smiled cleft baby! His lip repair is scheduled for next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment