Saturday, December 14, 2013

This Week in iPhone Photos

Reading over old journals from the past year, I found this piece of truth.

This little man loves all things that go, and has become quite proficient at his Lego airplane building skills. 

Ella got her hair done (we have discovered an awesome talented affordable girl to come to our house) and I was trying to take pics of how cute it is. Spencer has been working on his photo bombing skills. 

One of my favorite kids-in-bed treats: oatmeal cookie ice cream sandwich from Jeni's. SNAP.

We hung out with some friends while their mom ran some errands and they have been here enough to know time at our house = a dance party. It was requested and adorable watching the 6 of them dance it out. 

This was all part of pretend play, but it was sweet nonetheless. A precious moment between sisters. 

You know how they say a boy's first love is his mama? Well, this is true for Spencer. He has decided he wants to marry me. This isn't the first time he has said that (he once told Stuart he would fight him for me but he loves any reason to wrestle) but this the first time he has planned in such detail. The night before, he told me we would have a "married party" the next day at 4:00. Then, when 4 rolled around he brought the play food downstairs, set up tables and decorations, requested music, and asked me to dance. Then he proceeded to refer to me as "Hey Wife." When I reminded him I was already married, he sighed heavily in exasperation and said,"I know. This is pretend!"

For a few weeks now she has been into talking about being a mom one day. That's all she wants to do. She even stuck a baby doll in her dress here, named Tessa. Other kids' names include Flower, Love, Jack, Junior, Sheena. She said,"I'm going to have lots of kids. Some will come from countries and some will come from my belly."

Morning snuggles on the couch. 

I swaddled Josiah up like a baby and here he is with his mom and dad. He loves a game where he can make baby sounds. 

That's our week! Things are definitely shifting as it gets harder and harder for me to do normal stuff. Five weeks or less to go before Baby Ben makes his arrival. I'm trying to bottle up these sweet and funny moments because it is easy for a pity party to sneak in. Being pregnant with other children is difficult. This might be baby #5 but it's the first time I have done that. You other mamas rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment