Friday, October 25, 2013

Hello Third Trimester


Somehow, we are 2/3 of the way through this crazy journey called pregnancy. Holy cow. Crappola. What the heck. 

A little less than 3 months from our due date, and I am back to my major freaking out that I was doing at the very beginning. Like this thing might actually happen. 

We had an appointment this week which included the always enjoyable glucose test and a rhogam shot and an ultrasound. I have grown a lot in the past four weeks. Even though I am only 27 weeks I am measuring 33. I was headed to the perinatologist anyway so they were a little concerned. She said my fluid was on the tad side anyway but baby boy is only measuring 2 weeks ahead. The conversation turned to gestational diabetes. The perinatologist was convinced. But somehow, by the grace of God, I got a call the next day I passed. I guess right now we are just planning for a big baby?


No comments:

Post a Comment